It was built from 1879 to 1909 in the hilltop Dili, right as we look at the port. It is a Byzantine church with a dome and has wonderful view of the sea and the neighboring islands of Tinos and Mykonos. It has a beautiful wooden neoclassical temple, carved pulpit and a bishop’s throne of exquisite art. Interest presents both the interior and the paintings.
https://go2syros.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/anastasi_apo_limani_596248708.jpg 1600 2457 Go2Syros Portal https://go2syros.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Logo_A_.png Go2Syros Portal2018-03-16 12:19:242018-03-20 17:05:24Church of the Resurrection